Petitioner is eligible for relief due to:
1. Ineffective assistance of counsel which in the circumstances of this particular case so undermined the truth-determining process that no reliable adjudication of guilt or innocence could have taken place.
2. Violations of the Constitution of the United States and the Commonwealth of PA in that the circumstances of this particular case so undermined the truth-determining process that no reliable adjudication of guilt or innocence could have taken place.
3. The unavailability of exculpatory evidence that has come available and would have changed the outcome of the trial had it been introduced.
4. Evidence suppressed and/or ignored by arresting officers, investigators, and Assistant District Attorneys.
5. Relevant testimony and evidence not permitted by the court.
6. Ineffective assistance of court appointed council to address Post Conviction Relief.
Petitioner has taken action in:
PA Superior Court, August 23, 2012. Appeal Denied.
PA Supreme Court, February 27, 2014. Appeal Denied.
Petitioner was represented previously by:
Paul Walker, Esq. Trial Counsel, Matthew Comerford, Esq. Trial Counsel,
Curt Parkins, Esq. Trial Counsel, of Walker/Comerford LLC Law Firm, 207 N Washington Ave, Scranton PA 18503.
Gilbert Abramson, Esq. Appellate Atty, Dennis Abramson, Esq.
Appellate Atty, Michael Tolcott, Esq. Appellate Atty, of Gilbert Abramson & Associates, One Presidential Blvd, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004.
Kurt Lynott, Esq. Court Appointed Atty, 103 E Drinker St, Dunmore PA 18512.
The Commonwealth cannot claim any exception to this petition as it is timely filed under 42 PA. C.S., paragraph 9543(b).